There are several ways to place sinkers.
Soon the season of open water, thousands of people eager to go fishing with a fishing rod, will finally break out of the "stone" box of large cities into the country's water bodies and "quench" the thirst for fishing. I myself am a fan of fishing in open water, although I choose to go fishing in the winter: I prefer to put a zergirl, experiment with a mormyshka on a perch, and “tease” a rattan with chicken skin on a hook.
Yes, fishing is such a hobby that everyone will find something to do at any time of the year. Statistics show that most fishermen, as a rule, begin their fishing journey with a simple fishing gear. I remember how I was still a boy, dragging minnows onto a float on a river, and in the lake near the house of crucians. How much happiness was in words this can not convey. After a year, having gained experience and having studied a lot of fishing books, we can confidently say that modern float tackle is a whole direction that you can go along, constantly discovering something new, all your life. That is why, for novice fishermen, to know some of the features of loading float tackle in order to be able, if necessary, quickly and efficiently, to reconfigure the tackle and start fishing. I want to note right away that I will not describe the exotic types of floats and how to install and load them, because This is a separate issue. I will only touch on those methods that are applicable to ordinary floats, which are used by the vast majority of fishermen. It is important to understand that you must determine the level of float loading on your own, depending on the fishing conditions: day or night, wind or calm, fishing is in progress or in still water, how well you see the float, etc. I will give only some features of the installation of the sinkers, which I use most often myself. On my own, I note that the listed methods are enough for me in 99% of cases, which I wish you. So, below are the methods themselves, and in the picture their schematic image.
1. An ordinary pellet, which is put 10-15 cm above the hook. The method is good when you plan to catch rattan, perch, top, on the course, when it is necessary for the hook to sink to the bottom as quickly as possible.
2. Several pellets, the weight of which decreases to the hook. An excellent type of loading for catching careful fish: roach, bream, scavenger.
3. Shot at a considerable distance from the hook: this method I often catch a chub, ide.
4. As a bottom tackle with a sliding sinker - the method works well on the course.
5. According to the type of donkey, when the load is placed below, and the hooks are tied higher - the method also proved itself well during the course.
6. With grains walking next to each other. This is necessary when it is necessary for the tackle to quickly sink to the bottom, but under the condition that the current picks up a few loads and carries a certain distance.
7. With additional loading of the float, in the complete absence of weights on the fishing line - necessary for long casting and catching careful fish from the surface.
Of course, there are also about a few dozen ways to distribute the load on the float gear, but this will be enough for the first time. So, try, and all the best to you.
I recommend to read:
Feeder - sliding feeder
Donka with a pellet